Are you an outdoor, hiking, running or fitness expert?
We want to share your experience with our customers!
What Should You Write About
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Your blog should be educational and informative. It should be well-researched and contain links and citation to academic and third-party sources when appropriate.
- Your blog should be over 500 words, but the longer the better!
- Use images to illustrate your points when you can. Please do not use stock images.
- Write a compelling title and use subheadings, lists, bulleted points, and short paragraphs to break up text.
- Include a 2-3 sentence biography, head shot, and a link to your professional website or social media page.
- By submitting content to us, you are guaranteeing to us that you own the content and have not plagiarized. You are also agreeing that your content will not be republished anywhere else, including your own website.
- We do not have a budget for paid posts, nor do we accept "sponsored" posts - we are only looking for content that will be useful and educational to our audience. We will happily link to your website or social media account in your bio.
How to Submit a Blog Pitch
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- LinkedIn Page
- Links to 2 articles you have written and published on other sites
- 1-3 Topics you would like to write about (include two to three sentence description of the topic)
If your pitch is accepted, we will contact you directly.
There will be one round of suggested edits prior to publication.